This car kit model made on the basis of 1:10 scale chassis has the same realistic symmetrical 4WD, the bright headlights and parking lights as the real prototype by Subaru. You will feel yourself like legendary Peter Solberg as soon as you start driving this robust RC car.
Never tried driving MST RC cars before? Then MS-01D RTR (ready to run) kits are exactly what you are looking for! Buy any of these MST MS-01D kits we offer and start driving straight after unwrapping the package. The only thing you’ll need to do is to insert batteries into your new RC car.
Each MS-01D kit is supplied with the required electronics (motor, servo, ESC, receiver and 2.4gHz) the can help you to involve into this hobby smoothly without any difficulties. You’ll also find in the package hop-up/option parts that can be easily upgraded to the next level of MST advanced series as soon as you boost your skill level of RC drifting.
If you are not ready to spend hours by converting and assembling your RC car’s parts then these particular MST kits will spare you from such necessity since they offer electrics and chassis ready to run immediately after unpacking. But despite its beginner’s status MS-01D kits can be easily updated with the same feature characteristics as expected from the PRO and VIP editions. In a nutshell, it means you can buy the most affordable MS-01D kit of the entry level and then level it up to the VIP specs. A bit of patience, practice, and you’ll gradually turn your MS-01D car to the CS ready model with a bigger angle and twin drifting features.
To cut a long story short, all MST MS-01D kits are good performance cars for RC drivers with the first (or even zero) skill level. Sophisticated MS-01D RTR kits are easy to drive, upgrade and they look awesome with authentic MST chassis, electrics and pre-painted Tamiya’s bodies making them as fully operating miniatures of real BMW, Nissan or Subaru automobiles.
- 1/10 scale RC 4WD high performance drift car
- 2-Belt Driven, 4WD System
- Front mid-ship motor design for optimal balance (chassis features)
- Pillow-ball suspension system for easier adjustment
- A arm (double wishbone) suspension for maximum steering angle
- Unqiue shape of air deflector for enhancing motor-cooling efficiency and the rigidity of the chassis
- Easy to drive on a variety of surfaces
- Easy to upgrade as your skills evolve
- 95% Pre-assembled chassis
- Pre-painted body
- Alum. One way (General)
- CS Pulley Set (1.54)
- MS F/R Upper Deck (Carbon Look)
- Professional drift tire
- Full ball bearing set
- Front CVD shafts
- 2.4Ghz radio controller
- Brushed motor/ESC
- Power Servo
- 1 carbody
Separetely required items
- AA Size Battery x 8
- 7.2 Nicd/NiMh or 7.4 LiPo Battery x 1
- Compatible Charger x 1set
No posts found