RC helicopter hobby
Are you tired of looking for a professional model for mastering your RC helicopter hobby? Never tried flying RC helicopter experience but always wanted to? Then you are at the right place. RC Roller community welcomes RC pilots of any age and any skill level – we have a bunch of the best RC helicopters for everyone.
Remember those good old days when you could spend hours outdoors playing with your friends and having pure fun without any obligations? RC hobby can bring back your childhood if you’re an adult or make your child’s years unforgettable if you are planning to buy a RC helicopter for your child. Being involved into RC helicopter is quite affordable and interesting thing to do – you will open the door into the great world of friendly communities, thrilling championships and excitement that only piloting a 3D-flight ready helicopter can deliver. You will learn how to build, maintain and control small and gigantic RC helicopters and your new interesting hobby may start right from the purchase of your first remote control helicopter! more
All you need to know about RC helicopters – they are a lot about fun and rewarding. In other words, RC helicopters are pretty much about everything you are looking for in any kind of hobby. We bet you are already interested enough in this activity so you can now choose your first RC helicopter and we will be honored to help you with this important step.
RC Roller’s online store offers a large assortment of various radio-controlled model helicopters of any class. You are free to choose among:
- 1. RC helicopters with an electric motor. Radio-controlled model helicopters with electric motors are easier to build, configure and use. In this modern powerful electric RC Helicopter can perform the most complex shapes 3D. A modern battery can fly up to 20 minutes.
- 2. RC helis with the ICE (internal combustion engine). Usually, these large-scale helicopters are quite tricky to set up and use, but their flight characteristics and power abilities are far superior if to compare to RC helis with electric motors.
- 3. RC helicopters for beginners. This class mostly consists of radio-controlled helicopters with gyro and coaxial arrangement of screws. A rear screw is either absent or not active. This scheme allows the helicopter to fly in a very stable and predictable way.
Also in our store a more experienced RC helicopter fan will manage to find models that belong to:
- RTF (ready-to-fly) class. This category commonly includes kits that have a fully assembled and tuned up model with pre-installed electronics, a transmitter, a receiver, a battery and a battery charger;
- BNF (bind-and-fly) category. A BNF RC helicopter is a half set up model with a receiver, but without a transmitter (usually BNF set includes an assembled and tuned up model with pre-installed electronics, a receiver, battery and a battery charger;
- PNP (plug-and-play) series. These ARR (partly unassembled) helicopter models are usually offered without a battery, a charger, a transmitter or a receiver. You are to build them from spare and option parts before you’ll be able to pilot them;
- KIT – is a fully unassembled helicopter model. Depending on the supplied equipment a KIT usually includes all required electronics, like an electric motor and it is offered without a battery or a charger. You are to work really hard to build your own RC helicopter of from scratch using the parts of such KITs.
RC Roller’s helicopter range will satisfy both professional RC pilots and novices. You will definitely like a great choice of RC heli models we offer and all RC enthusiasts will have fun while choosing from the large stock of spare parts and accessories for their projects. Novices in RC flights will manage to buy models that deliver pure fun without a necessity of deep technical knowledge and skills. Despite the skill level, any user will get a lot of advices on maintenance and repairmen of RC helicopters.
Welcome to the breath taking RC helicopter world where you can feel like a kid no matter of your age!